Saturday, December 27, 2008

Undiscovered Secret

Have you ever discovered something that you weren't supposed to?

And once you did, it completely changed the way you once looked at things, places, people...etc


What are you supposed to do?

Sorry for being so vague, but I'm trying to wrap my head around the whole thing.

Actually that's not true, I cant write out all the gory details here, because I honestly don't know who reads this...

I discovered a secret about someone I know quite well.

If this secret had been about someone else, a stranger even I would be perfectly fine.

But, I guess because I know this person it changes how I view them.

When it honestly shouldn't in the grand scheme of things.

I guess all I can do is wait until things transpire on their own.

All I really know is I'm not saying a thing unless I have to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

new shoes always hurt.