Friday, December 12, 2008

I"M ON FIRE

Hello Universe!

It's me again...

Sorry for being so angry in my last post, but if you have a sibling then you might begin to understand my cause for such a blog....

Life has been non-stop school, work, and family.

I've been on top of my game, so to speak, and I even have time to flirt a bit.

Which currently, has been low on my totem pole of endless tasks, I call my life.

I'm glad its almost Christmas, but there's just something about the holidays that depresses me out every single year.

Which is equally depressing.

Now I don't want to be a sad sack here, but there's just something about the holidays that reminds people how alone they truly are.

Even though I have my family, friends, and my life, I still feel like there should be more. That I'm missing out on something....

Maybe that something is a someone...I don't know.

All I do know is that I'm suddenly aware of how lonely I have become. And that is not a jolly feeling for anyone...

Hopefully I will break free of this holiday funk and be back into my usual screw-the-world self! All in time for New Years!!

And you know what they say about New Years....

The way you spend New Years, is how you'll spend your whole year...

So universe, how do you think I'll be spending mine?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you will not be alone this new year's!

ktklemons said...

Is that so?:)

Anonymous said...

mostly just i hate to sleep alone