Friday, July 24, 2009

don't blame the liars nor the soothsayers..

Hello all-

I am moving in about 8 days and while its extremely exciting, refreshing and all those other warm fuzzie( yes I intended to spell is that way) feelings that are associated with only good things...

It's also terrifying as hell, no pun intended.

As the days approach, and the boxes mount every available in what used to be "my" basement, I keep getting anxious.

And not for the reasons you might think.


You see, this move is the move.

the move to bigger and better things..

But what if, that doesn't happen?

What if I continue skating through my life, and I never accomplish a smidgen of the insurmountable list of things worth living for?

Don't you have an invisible life list, consisting of all the things and places you want to see and be, and hear and just exist amongst?

Well I do...

And, I guess my greatest fear is not doing a single one of those things..

That I will continue to push along through life in this ho-drum way, just waiting.

Waiting for life to happen to me.

On another note, I can't stand liars.

More on that later, I promise.

No comments: