Monday, April 14, 2008

just some food for thought...

I would like to think that people have something inside them that decides their choices for them, only it brought me to an earth-shattering question...do we really have free will?
Yes, we all have our own minds but if you start to think about an idea that you know is all yours, can your really find the very root of your idea? Or did you draw your source from elsewhere....

Sorry if I have just confounded you in the worst mind tangle possible, but I have come to the realization that nothing is original.

Everything stems from something.

Now when I say that I just had this realization, I dont mean that I suddenly had this great AH-hah! moment...
I just started thinking about what drives our thoughts,and do we really have control over them?

Is free will really up to us? or is it merely watered down ideas and versions of someone else's thoughts....hopes...aspirations.......

Or maybe all of us have the same thoughts...the same feelings
Its the individual that provides the reaction
People are pretty complex simplistic .......people.

1 comment:

Darian Carmichael said...
This comment has been removed by the author.